May 1, 2022
PQC Event / Affiliate Partner Event
God’s Heart to My Heart – Scripture Creative Expression Contest 2022
May 1, 2022 – Sept 17, 2022
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Purpose: We hope to encourage fellow Christians to grow in love with God through meditating on God’s Word and learning by heart in creative ways, and also to build one another up in His love, fostering connection within a community.
Organizers: Presence affiliate partners – Presence Quotient®, Presence Hong Kong Limited, Presence Quotient Canada™
– To share the Bible verses through which God has comforted/encouraged you during the pandemic
– To encourage people with the Bible verses that speak to their circumstances
– Visual arts
— Drawing/ painting
– Performing arts
— Scripture Song (+ instrumental performance)- compose your own song, or perform any Scripture song you have learned
— Drama/ dialogues
Who can enter:
- No age limits
- USA, Canada, HK residents
- Group participation only. (Two persons and above)
1. Choose the category group you want to enter, i.e. visual or performing arts.
2. Make the Bible verses the emphasis and center of your artwork. If you will include the Bible verses in your artwork, try to keep the original Scripture wordings. If the Bible verses will not be shown on the artwork, please make sure to mention them and the Bible version in your story or testimony (see the next point).
3. Submit your entry with a story or testimony about (1) how the Bible verses have impacted you and the message you want to share; and (2) what has inspired your creation of artwork, written in 100- 500 words (inside the Contest Entry Form), in either Chinese and English. Give a title to your artwork.
4. You can submit your entry in the form of photos or videos ( see How to Submit in the next section). Photos need to be focused, sharp and clear. Videos are within the length of 3-5 minutes. You can use Mandarin, Cantonese or English in the presentation.
5. All the artworks must be original. No plagiarism is allowed. If any components of your artwork are not original such as the background music or scripture song, please acknowledge the copyright owner (or publication company) and ask for permission.
6. Upon consent in the Contest Entry Form, you will grant Presence permission to use your artworks in our ministry products and publications.
7. Presence will reserve the right to refuse any submission that is not aligned with Christian values.
How to submit/ enter:
1. The contact person of each group will submit the Contest Entry Form (in Google Form):
2. Submit videos or photos to the Facebook event page:
— Image format: .jpeg or .png or gif
— Video format : mp4 or .mov
Stages of Event:
1. Entry Submission: May 1-July 31 2022. Entries will be posted on Presence Quotient® Facebook, and the websites of Presence Quotient®, Presence Hong Kong Ltd., Presence Quotient Canada™ and Re:New a Presence movement.
2. Fans’ favorite voting from 5/1 – 8/31/2022 (likes on Facebook will not affect the judging portion).
3. Judging: August. Please refer to the inside page for the scoring criteria.
4. Winner announcement and Award presentation will take place during the Presence’s 19th anniversary vision sharing dinner on 9/17. Award list will be posted on Presence websites afterwards.
- All participants will get a gift (our digital product).
- The prizes are as follows. The winners will be contacted.
- Each individual artwork can be granted with only one award (except Fans’ favorite), the award prize will be shared equally among entries with the same score.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry regarding the contest.